Operate syrup room with the highest hygiene standard from simple syrup preparation, sanitation, filtration, and concentrate mixing and testing as per PCI documentation.
Preparing syrup, sanitation, filtration, testing
– Advise sugar dumpers of quantity. needed for each batch.
– Add water to simple syrup tank as per batch requirement.
– Mix sugar till dissolving, filtration of simple syrup sugar.
– Be responsible of the sanitation of S.S. tank, pipes and filters
– Test of S.S. Brix, record kept volume, odor, taste etc.
– Add and mix concentration as per PCI documentation.
– Batch and aging of product and monitoring syrup consumption on FIFO
– Check F.S. Brix and volume.
– Be responsible of the sanitation of all F.S. tanks
– Change F.S. tank to another during line operation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Diploma in Food Science or Chemistry
– Experience in sugar mixing and syrup room operation
– Meticulous personality
– Control Precision
– Equipment Maintenance
– Operation and Control
– Quality control
– Quality orientation
– Analytical thinking – Attention to detail